Veda2.0 Released!

Trouble accessing results
Hello,

I was executing a case in Run Manager in Veda 2.0 My C Drive got full and my run ended abruptly. I re-synchronized the files, and restarted the run. But when I am trying to access results, I am getting the error message "relation files_master does not exist". I clicked the refresh data under tools tab in results, then I am getting the error message "null values cannot be formatted as an SQL identifier". How to resolve this issue? Please let me know if any additional information is needed.
Thank you very much,

Regards,
Chandra
Try Model >> Manage disc space >> Database >> Results tab. Select the model and click delete.

Results tab should be closed when you do this.
(21-10-2021, 12:07 AM)AKanudia Wrote: Try Model >> Manage disc space >> Database >> Results tab. Select the model and click delete.

Results tab should be closed when you do this.

I did as you mentioned. After doing this, I should re-solve the case and then access the results. That should fix the problem, is that right?

Thank you very much,

Regards,
Chandra
No, just accessing the results should work after this.
(21-10-2021, 12:37 AM)AKanudia Wrote: No, just accessing the results should work after this.

I tried that, but I am still getting the same error messages.
P.S. I solved the case again, performed the steps you recommended. But I am still getting the same error messages.
Hi Chandra,

Can you please share the log files with us.
(21-10-2021, 10:13 AM)Ravinder Wrote: Hi Chandra,

Can you please share the log files with us.

Hello,

Definitely. But I do not know how to access them. Can you tell me how to do it?
Hello Chandra,

In the installer version, you will find the logs folder under this location "C:\Veda\Veda2.0".

If you are using localhost/portable version then you will find the logs folder under this location "C:\Veda2.0_localhost_1.xxx.1.1\Veda\Veda2.0_localhost_1.xxx.1.1\"
(21-10-2021, 10:44 AM)Ravinder Wrote: Hello Chandra,

In the installer version, you will find the logs folder under this location "C:\Veda\Veda2.0".

If you are using localhost/portable version then you will find the logs folder under this location "C:\Veda2.0_localhost_1.xxx.1.1\Veda\Veda2.0_localhost_1.xxx.1.1\"

Hello,

Please find attached the log file for the last run I conducted. If you need any further information please do let me know.
Thank you very much,
Chandra

Attached Files
.log   2021-10-20.log (Size: 152.67 KB / Downloads: 1)
Can you let me know which version of Veda2.0 are you using?
(21-10-2021, 10:59 AM)Ravinder Wrote: Can you let me know which version of Veda2.0 are you using?

I am using the Academic version.
(21-10-2021, 11:04 AM)chandra Wrote:
(21-10-2021, 10:59 AM)Ravinder Wrote: Can you let me know which version of Veda2.0 are you using?

That is your license type version?

Please find the version number in the Veda2.0 application at bottom right side.

The latest version of Veda2.0 is 1.242.1.1.
(21-10-2021, 11:11 AM)Ravinder Wrote:

Hi Chandra,

If you are using version 230 or above you will see the Backup State option in the Model menu.

Please follow the below steps:-

1. Backup:  Go to this link and follow the steps to backup your models

2. Download and Use: Go to this link and download the latest localhost version of Veda2.0

3. Restore: Go to this link again and follow the steps to restore your models in latest version

Do let me know if you face any issue. 
I will do a web meeting with you.
(21-10-2021, 11:58 AM)Ravinder Wrote:
(21-10-2021, 11:11 AM)Ravinder Wrote:

Hi Chandra,

If you are using version 230 or above you will see the Backup State option in the Model menu.

Please follow the below steps:-

1. Backup:  Go to this link and follow the steps to backup your models

2. Download and Use: Go to this link and download the latest localhost version of Veda2.0

3. Restore: Go to this link again and follow the steps to restore your models in latest version

Do let me know if you face any issue. 
I will do a web meeting with you.

Hello,

I apologize for the delayed response. The version of Veda I am using is 231.1.1. I did backup as mentioned in the link. But the "Stop Server and Exit" option is grayed out in the menu. Can I uninstall current version of veda and reinstall the new version, and then restore backup?
Thank you very much,
Hello,

You are currently using an installer version, so you need to uninstall the application instead of "Stop Server and Exit".
But remember, first to take backup before uninstallation process, and then restore the backup(after installation process).