Veda2.0 Released!


Microsoft JET Database Engine 2147217904
#16
(29-06-2017, 08:09 PM)Younis Wrote:
(12-05-2011, 09:19 AM)AKanudia Wrote: Can you try Antti's other suggestion (date format)?


I'm facing the same problem reported in this thread: -2147217904

The proposed solutions were not very useful. The default system language is already English. The format of the date in the temporary table names does not include any dots. I tried to change the system date format to the US style MM/dd/yyyy instead of dd/MM/yyyy, and it didn't help either.

I'm running VEDA 4.9.8 on Windows 10

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance



Younis,
Can you try to disable the antivirus software and retry viewing the tables in VBE once?
Also, ensure that you have full read and write permissions on the VEDA Folder for your user. VEDA Support Site- Windows User Permissions has more details on how to ascertain permissions for your user.
Utsav Jha VEDA Support
Reply
#17
Photo 
(22-08-2017, 04:09 PM)utsavjha Wrote:
(29-06-2017, 08:09 PM)Younis Wrote:
(12-05-2011, 09:19 AM)AKanudia Wrote: Can you try Antti's other suggestion (date format)?


I'm facing the same problem reported in this thread: -2147217904

The proposed solutions were not very useful. The default system language is already English. The format of the date in the temporary table names does not include any dots. I tried to change the system date format to the US style MM/dd/yyyy instead of dd/MM/yyyy, and it didn't help either.

I'm running VEDA 4.9.8 on Windows 10

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance



Younis,
Can you try to disable the antivirus software and retry viewing the tables in VBE once?
Also, ensure that you have full read and write permissions on the VEDA Folder for your user. VEDA Support Site- Windows User Permissions has more details on how to ascertain permissions for your user.


Hello Utsav
Thanks for your response. Unfortunately both suggestions didn't work. I tried with disabling the antivirus and tried after granting full control to the active user. I also tried again with disabling the antivirus after the user is granted full control. It is still the same error.

I hereby paste from the log file below and attach some screenshots to the error boxes.
Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Regards, Younis

               

Version: 4.9.8
8/28/2017 7:50:51 PM 
Error in procedure codeSmart//
Source = 
Number = 0
Description = 
Error Stack  : cmdOK_Click() -> Stage 4 : cmdView_Click -> Stage 11 : ViewTables() -> Stage 5 : ProcessQuery() -> Stage 4 : AlterFnlTbl() -> Stage Dim4
Veda_BE.modViewCube.AlterFnlTbl_1 [330]
Table View:- [T_280817_195004]
DataValues = PV
Process = OIL_EXTRACTION_b30
Process = OIL_EXTRACTION_b50
Process = OIL_EXTRACTION_P50
Process = OIL_EXTRACTION_P95



Version: 4.9.8
8/28/2017 7:51:01 PM 
Error in procedure codeSmart//
Source = 
Number = 0
Description = 
Error Stack 
Veda_BE.modViewCube.AlterFnlTbl_1 [336]
Table View:- [T_280817_195004]
DataValues = PV
Process = OIL_EXTRACTION_b30
Process = OIL_EXTRACTION_b50
Process = OIL_EXTRACTION_P50
Process = OIL_EXTRACTION_P95



Version: 4.9.8
8/28/2017 7:51:37 PM 
Error in procedure codeSmart//
Source = 
Number = 0
Description = 
Error Stack  : cmdOK_Click() -> Stage 4 : cmdView_Click -> Stage 11 : ViewTables() -> Stage 5 : ProcessQuery() -> Stage 9 : ShowDataCube() -> Stage 6 : IntelligentLayout()
Veda_BE.modGeneral.OpenRecordSet_UsingADODB [134]
Table View:- [T_280817_195004]
DataValues = PV
Process = OIL_EXTRACTION_b30
Process = OIL_EXTRACTION_b50
Process = OIL_EXTRACTION_P50
Reply
#18
Do you face the same errors in any view that you try? Does the scenario import process go smoothly? Have you tried to create a new database?
Reply
#19
(29-08-2017, 09:24 AM)AKanudia Wrote: Do you face the same errors in any view that you try? Does the scenario import process go smoothly? Have you tried to create a new database?


Thanks for your questions.

Please note that when I try to create a new database following steps in Part V of the documentation, I receive an error while Creating results tables. The error from Microsoft Access says "Can't find Language DLL msain.dll" as per the screenshot.

The import process usually goes smoothly. I just tried to view table from DemoS 12 using the DemoS database created in the training course, the error didn't happen. Other scenarios with the same database cause the original error. Creating new database causes the error reported in this message.
Reply
#20
Dear Amit,
I have the same issue if I want to use the ExRex feature.

I run VEDA BE 4.9.2019 and the date format is set to US. I have tried to check if a newer version of VEDA BE is available, but the link to download the installer at https://support.kanors-emr.org/ does not work.
Do you have any suggestions on how to solve this, please?
Thank you very much.
Lukas
Reply
#21
Dear Lukas,

You can download the latest Installer from the below link.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...qc-Cq4ffjG-

You already using latest version of VEDA-BE.

Kindly attach the logs and screenshot of the issue in this post.
Reply
#22
(14-04-2021, 03:11 PM)avinder Wrote: Dear Lukas,

You can download the latest Installer from the below link.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...qc-Cq4ffjG-

You already using latest version of VEDA-BE.

Kindly attach the logs and screenshot of the issue in this post.

Dear Ravinder,
thank you. Please see the attached logs and screenshot.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.txt   AltErrorLog.txt (Size: 312.16 KB / Downloads: 0)
.txt   Errors_Lukas Recka[Charles university].txt (Size: 1.18 MB / Downloads: 1)
Reply
#23
Dear Lukas,

I have checked your Error log and found, you have been facing this issue in almost every version of VEDA-BE for a long time(2018-2021).
Why did not you mention this issue earlier.

I think we need to check this issue through a remote session meeting.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)