Veda2.0 Released!

Distributing the savings of efficiency measures to several types of demand
Hello,

I am a graduate student currently working with TIMES on an efficiency project where I want one of my technologies to affect several types of demand. I have used SubRES-files to add the new technology, and the share-o table (in the attached file) exists in a corresponding SubRES_Trans-file.

It appears to be read correctly by the model (attached picture), but in the results section all of the capacity has been used in one type of demand. It does not appear to be able to divide the savings from the efficiency measure on the different types of demand. When the model puts the savings in a different type of demand all of the savings are moved. Any ideas on how to fix this or what the problem might be?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.xlsx   SubRES_trans example for VEDA support.xlsx (Size: 10.91 KB / Downloads: 5)
RES_E-E records are not read - check that it is actually an output of the process where you specify shares.

do you have extrapolation setting for these shares?
(22-04-2022, 02:23 PM)AKanudia Wrote: RES_E-E records are not read - check that it is actually an output of the process where you specify shares.

Thanks for your reply!

I can confirm that RES_E-E  is an output of the process where I specify shares.

No, I do not have an extrapolation setting for these shares. What is the best way to incorperate this?
(22-04-2022, 04:23 PM)PNielsen Wrote:
(22-04-2022, 02:23 PM)AKanudia Wrote: RES_E-E records are not read - check that it is actually an output of the process where you specify shares.

Thanks for your reply!

I can confirm that RES_E-E  is an output of the process where I specify shares.

No, I do not have an extrapolation setting for these shares. What is the best way to incorperate this?

For future reference, if anyone bumps into the same kind of problem, the issue was fixed by adding ekstrapolation settings for the process where shares are specified.