Download the latest version of VEDA-FE (45834) and VEDA-BE (492018)

Veda Application Installation guide

syssettings missing in case manager
Hello,

I am trying to run a few cases that I have been able to run successfully in the past. When I sync the files, I get the occasional error that says "SysSettings.xls" is open. I haven't got it open, nor do I see any Excel processes running in the task manager. I have tried clicking on "close all xls images".

Eventually, all the files, including syssettings, will sync fine, without errors. But upon opening the case manager, I get an error saying that syssettings is missing. Hitting solve, of course, results in fatal errors. Could you please suggest why this is happening? I haven't renamed the SysSettings file or anything. The same cases were running fine a few months ago.

Thanks.
Hi Ach,

Can you upload a log file in this post.

If you want a web session with us, kindly send an email at support@kanors.com with timings and your time zone.

Thanks
Ravinder Singh Chauhan
Hello Ach, hello Ravinder,

May I ask if you have found a solution for this problem?
We are experiencing the same problem taht Ach described above.

At the same time we are not able to import the newtech (SubRES_NT) file.

What is also strange that a "ManageVEDASysSetting" and a "VEDASyssettings" MS Access Database file appeared in the C:\VEDA folder which were not there before.

If you found the solution already, could you please share? Or may I also ask for a web session?

Thanks
Viktor
Hello Viktor,

Did you update the VEDA recently?

It seems you were using the very older version of VEDA, because both "ManageVedaSettings.exe" and "VedaSettings.mdb" was included in installer a long time ago.
So I suggest you do a fresh installation of VEDA on that machine.