Veda2.0 Released!

Strange behavior for vintage and base year tech
I'm still having some very strange issues crop up as I migrate my TIMES models to a brand new computer.

This one is very strange and I'm hoping someone can give me some advice.
I'm having the strange issue of the model investing in Base Year technologies.  The base year technologies that I specify the stock for show up in VEDA BE as vintage 0.  But then I can actually see new investment in these technologies (VAR_NCap) which shows up as vintage "-" when I look at VAR_Cap.   In the attached picture, all technologies that end in R stand for base year technologies.  The vintage "0" plants can't grow in capacity since the stock is specified in the base year.  But for some reason the same technology can be purchased in future years (vintage "-") and I've never seen this behavior before, when I previously ran my model.

Another interesting issue is that I have imports of electricity going away by 2025, see technologies that begin with PELCIMP*.  I do this by setting a BNDACT~UP for each year when specifying the resource availability into these processes.  Again, when I set up the new computer, the model no longer obeys these restrictions. 

Has anyone seen these issues before and know why this is happening?   I'm running FE version 4.3.60 and BE version 4.8.80 if that matters. 

I think I may have fixed the issue.  It may have been related to old databases created on the last computer, even though I reimported everything before running the model.  I created a model folder and deleted everything in the database folder.  Then when all the Excel files were imported, it ran as it should and there are no further investments in base technologies and the activity bounds are being obeyed.