Veda2.0 Released!

Items Detail Bug
Hi!

I'm using the latest version of VEDA2 and I found that after clicking the items of items detail several times, the row height of the data pivot table gets smaller and smaller, and finally it becomes impossible to see. 

Meanwhile, I found that the MasterFormSettings.json file in the model folder where for the values of row height and filter height will decrease by 2 for each click, and will eventually drop from 26 to 6. I think there may be bugs inside the program that cause this problem.

Currently I am using 64-bit Windows 10 with a 3840*2160 screen and a DPI magnification of 200%. Also on the 4K screen, VEDA2's fonts are not very sharp, and this will hopefully be improved in subsequent versions.

Thanks very much!

Update June 9:
Deepak sent me a special version for Chinese users yesterday. The problem has been resolved. Thanks a lot!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello zhangshu,

We are looking into this issue. We will let you know once it is resolved.

Regards,
Deepak
Dear Zhangshu,

Can you please tell me which version of installation of VEDA2.0 are you using?
Setup(Installer) or localhost version.
(08-06-2021, 05:40 PM)Ravinder Wrote: Dear Zhangshu,

Can you please let me know which version of installation you are using of VEDA2.0?
Setup(Installer) or localhost version.

Both 231 and 233 version have this bug.

Both installer and local host version have this bug.
We know that. The question is only because we will send you an update for the installation type that you are using. This problem is specific to Chinese Windows.
(08-06-2021, 05:44 PM)AKanudia Wrote: We know that. The question is only because we will send you an update for the installation type that you are using. This problem is specific to Chinese Windows.

Thanks Amit!

We prefer the localhost version because it is easier to update.
Deepak sent me a special version for Chinese users yesterday. The problem has been resolved. Thanks a lot!
I don't think that this is an issue for Chinese windows only. I'm using USA windows and still have the same issue. Both in versions 231 and 233. It makes the items detail completely unusable.
Dear Morgan,

Can you please share the log file with screenshot of the Items details.
(10-06-2021, 10:53 PM)Ravinder Wrote: Dear Morgan,

Can you please share the log file with screenshot of the Items details.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.log   2021-06-10.log (Size: 5.64 KB / Downloads: 4)
Are there any updates on this issue? We're having difficulty troubleshooting some scenarios since we're unable to make sure parameter values are changing appropriately when the scenarios are added.

Do you have any recommendations on another way to make sure parameter values are changing correctly without using the item detail module?

Thanks
Morgan
Dear Morgan,

You are facing different issue.
We need to see this issue through a web meeting. Please let us know your availability for tomorrow. Kindly mention your current time zone.

Thanks
I'm EST and I'm available at the following times:

6/22 (today) 1:30-3pm, 5pm-8pm 
6/23 7-9am, 12-8pm
6/24 7-11am, 1-3pm
Dear Morgan,

Tomorrow(6/23/2021) at 7-9 am will be a good time for us.