Veda2.0 Released!

Fix Years
Hi there.

I'm fairly new to TIMES but seem to have made good progress calibrating my reference scenario and now moving on to policy scenarios.

One thing I'm having issues with is with fixing years. I'm sure it's user error on my part, but when I select FE Case Manager > Control Panel > Fix Initial Period, Veda doesn't seem to be able to locate the previous runs (even though I had "Save Solution Information" checked).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!
Quick update: the GAMS Work folder I've specified in Case Manager is correct, as are the file locations in User Options. The problem is that in the case manager control panel, Fix Initial Periods is reading files from an old folder not related to the model version I'm currently using, and I can't see any option to change the file pathway.

As a workaround, I can copy .gdx files for the scenarios I want to use as base files into the old version of the GAMS_WrkTIMES folder so Fix Initial Periods can "see" them. This seems to work, but I wonder if there's an easier way to change the file pathway?
About locate previous runs, you should be checked one of the highlighted options to activate the GDX load button:

About list of gdx files, you can change GAMS Work folder by highlighted list: 

Thanks Vikrant. Yes, that makes sense, it's just the problem for me is that the dropdown menu won't let me change the GAMS Work folder for some reason. Not to worry, it's not too much hassle to manually copy over the gdx files rather than changing the filepath.