Veda2.0 Released!

Unexpected Termination of Run due to gdx file prob
Hi,

i have deleted som scenarios and added new ones in my model and after that it stopped running, seems like it can´t creat the gdx file. I've browsed the forum for some hints and it seems it might be a problem of order of scenarios in case manager? However i still don´t know how to fix it...

Could someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Here's the lst file, if it might help...

Indeed, you seem to have a serious problem.  

As you can see from the listing file, the GAMS files for the TIMES model generator are no longer found (initsys.mod and initmty.mod are both core files of the model generator).

Perhaps you have deleted all the TIMES source code files from your computer? Or maybe the path given to the GAMS code in VEDA is wrong/empty?  Maybe you can check ?

Hi Antti,

thanks for the reply and sorry for the late response. Pathaway is C:/VEDA/VEDA_FE and i have just checked Gams_srcTIMESv390 folder and initsys.mod and initmty.mod are there. It means they can´t be read? Should i try to reinstall?

Cheers,
Larissa

In the Case Manager, there is a drop-down box with the title GAMS Source Code folder.   Do you have Gams_srcTIMESv390 in that box, under the title?  If you click on the title above the box, do you get a listing of the files in that folder, including initsys.mod and initmty.mod?  
Hi, Antti,

yes, these files are there. Don´t know it they might reading it wrong?!

It is a model problem indeed. Old versions work (i am starting to work back from them now so i won´t loose more time).

Thank you for your help!

Ok, but then it is a very strange problem.  It is GAMS not being able to read the include files!

Anyway, please make sure that you use the latest Gams_srcTIMESv390 code also with the older model version. 
Ok. Thanks a lotfor your help. I´ll post again if this happens again.

Can you post "VTRUN.CMD" from infected WrkFolder?