Veda2.0 Released!

reporting UC created by VEDA-BE?
(13-08-2016, 07:41 PM)Antti-L Wrote: Ok, yes, that seemed to make sense, if 2006 is indeed a Milestone year in the model.

However, now I discovered from the new screenshot that you have defined NCAP_TLIFE=25, although you had used 20 years in your own Excel file!
Using TLIFE=ELIFE=25, my attempt to reproduce the value now again no longer works.  Can you still check again whether TLIFE is really 25 and not 20 for this process in USA, and whether no ELIFE has been defined for it?

Well spotted! I've spent much of the last couple of days updating technology assumptions in SubRes (until issues with the license  Sad ) and since sending the Excel extended TLIFE to 25 years from 20. Therefore I think your attempt to reproduce the value is most certainly accurate :-)
Ahh..., you were about to make me very confused!

Very good, please find attached the reproduction of the BE value reported, in two example cases:
  • Investment with no ILED (your ESOPV105 case, with NCAP_TLIFE=20)

• Investment with NCAP_ILED=4

I hope you will find the calculations clear and transparent and the explanations sufficient.

Attached Files
.xlsx   LUMPINV-REPR.xlsx (Size: 25.71 KB / Downloads: 13)
Antti thank you so much, this is so clear and comprehensive. And much easier to follow than reading equations in the manual :-p Makes a whole lot more sense to me now.

I really appreciate all your help today, especially over the weekend.