Veda2.0 Released!

Help with LCFS constraint scenario
I'm trying to simulate a Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) constraint and need help setting up the scenario spreadsheet properly.

Here is the equation that I'm trying to simulate.

The weighted carbon intensity for the entire transportation fuel mix has to be less than a certain target (that changes each year).  Rearranging the equation, I get this:

in the 1st summation:
The alpha is the Carbon Intensity of fuel i in year t
Q is the quantity of fuel i consumed in year t

in the 2nd summation:
Target is the target average carbon intensity for the fuel mix
EER is an efficiency multiplier for certain fuels (electricity and H2)

I've tried setting up the constraint a couple of different ways but when I check the UC Master, I'm always missing something.  I made a simple example with two fuels (fossil natural gas and bio natural gas).

This attempt was to model it after another constraint I made (ZEV mandate) which I got help with on the forum (http://forum.kanors-emr.org/showthread.php?tid=301) table { }td { padding-top: 1px; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; color: black; font-size: 12pt; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; vertical-align: bottom; border: medium none; white-space: nowrap; } table { }td { padding-top: 1px; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; color: black; font-size: 12pt; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; vertical-align: bottom; border: medium none; white-space: nowrap; }

~UC_T

UC_N UC_ATTR~LHS UC_ATTR~RHS Pset_Set Pset_PN Pset_CI Pset_CO Cset_CN Attribute Year LimType UC_COMCON~RHS UC_COMCON~LHS UC_RHSRTS UC_RHSRTS~0 UC_Desc
\I:

UC_LCFS_TEST3 COMCON COMCON, SYNC

TRANGAf
2012 UP
67.7 0 15

TRANGAf

TRABIONGA

TRABIONGA

TRANGAf, TRABIONGA

TRANGAf, TRABIONGA

But I don't see the RHS coefficients for some reason (See picture below)

Another attempt was to model it after a renewable portfolio standard constraint using UC_FLO and UC_COMPRD. table { }td { padding-top: 1px; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; color: black; font-size: 12pt; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Arial,sans-serif; vertical-align: bottom; border: medium none; white-space: nowrap; }

~UC_T

UC_N Pset_Set Pset_PN Pset_CI Pset_CO Cset_CN Attribute Year LimType UC_FLO UC_COMPRD UC_RHSRTS UC_RHSRTS~0 UC_COMPRD~0 UC_Desc
\I:

UC_LCFS_TEST2
TRANGAfINF, TRANGAfINF05
TRANGAf
2012 UP 67.7
0 15

TRANGAfINF, TRANGAfINF05
TRANGAf

TRABIONGAINF

TRABIONGA

TRABIONGAINF

TRABIONGA

TRANGAf, TRABIONGA 2012

TRANGAf, TRABIONGA 2055

But again I was missing some coefficients (this time the UC_FLO). 

Any suggestions on how to set up the constraint to get this working would be greatly appreciated.  THe examples I've shown are very simple but I need to add about 35 different types of fuels (with different carbon intensities) for the full constraint/scenario.

thanks,

Chris
Check the position of ~UC_T; shouldn't it be positioned above LimType in your examples?
thanks!  As usual, a simple fix but super helpful. 
The data imports fine and surprisingly, the constraint worked the first time I ran it, which is always a surprise for me.