Veda2.0 Released!

UC on CO2 growth
Hi,
I have put a constrain on CO2 emissions growth (in my case I would like the reduction not to be stronger than a certain limit - say 3.5% reduction per year for example) with some help from Antti (TIMES forum).
The UC works however it works on the reporting period growth (in my case I have 10 years reporting periods) not on the annual growth (as I was expecting with the use of UC_ATTR: GROWTH). Could someone help me and explain how to force the constrain on annual growth please?
Thank you,
Olivier.
Here is the constrain as in the model:
UC Growth constraints CO2
~UC_Sets:R_E:GBL
~UC_T
UC_N UC_ATTR Pset_Set Pset_PN Pset_CI Pset_CO Cset_CN Attribute Year LimType UC_CLI~RHS~2010~LO UC_CLI~LHS~2010~LO UC_RHSRT~0~LO UC_RHSRT~2020~LO UC_RHSRT~2100~LO UC_Desc
G_CO2 GROWTH CO2-GTC 0.7 1 1 0 0 Limit on CO2 reduction per year

Dear Olivier,

It seems that you are not properly defining the constraint to be dynamic.  For it to be dynamic, you need to define either a valid UC_ATTR(reg,uc_n,side,component name,GROWTH), any UC_ATTR on the RHS side, or UC_T_SUCC. I can only see GROWTH under UC_ATTR, but you are neither defining the component name nor the side of the growth coefficients.
If your growth coefficients are to be on the RHS side, you should probably define UC_ATTR(GLB,G_CO2,RHS,CLI,GROWTH):

Dear Antti,
Thank you.
A further question related to the UC_ATTR:
is there a limit in the number of components you can define in one column UC_ATTR?
I tried defining 3 components in the column: UC_ATTR: RHS,CLI,GROWTH but it wasn't working and I notice that you are defining only 2 (CLI and GROWTH) in your example (putting the ~RHS after the UC_ATTR).
Best,
Olivier.
OlivierD Wrote:A further question related to the UC_ATTR:
is there a limit in the number of components you can define in one column UC_ATTR?
Well, I wouldn't know, would I? I have been looking at the working examples in the DEMO model, and have just tried to use the same "syntax" as there, and have also experimented my own constraints first under the DEMO model. That's how I have got all my user constraints working.
Anyway the UC constrain works now on annual and not reporting periods.
Thanks Antti.