Veda2.0 Released!

Cannot see the result in VB
Hello,

I defined emissions rate (ton/PJ) for the number of import processes, which only have commodity out for example gasoline. I used FLO_EMIS attribute in TFM_INS table. I can see the emission rates in RES diagram in VEDA_FE and they are connected to the import processes as an output. When I check the result in VAR_FLOUT of VEDA_BE to see how many tons of NOx or CO2 come out of the import process, I can only see the PJ of commodity out from the process, such as gasoline, and there is no emission related to gasoline production. I already defined the emissions rates for demand processes in transportation sector and I could see the result in VEDA_BE. Can I define emission rates through FLO_EMIS for the import processes as well?

Thanks,
Samaneh
In general, no, you cannot.  Trade processes do not support FLO_EMIS, but IRE_FLOSUM should be used instead. However, if the emissions should be proportional to the activity, in that case you can also use FLO_EMIS on the activity, by specifying "ACT" as the source group. And this means that in VEDA-FE you can equally well use ENV_ACT in that special case.
Thanks Antti. I used ENV_ACT instead of FLO_EMIS for the attribute and it worked Smile