Veda2.0 Released!

Unexpected Termination of Run!
Hello everyone, my Veda always appears "Unexpected Termination of Run!" during operation.
Do any masters know why this appears? Attached is the LST file.
[font=Helvetica, "Microsoft Yahei", verdana]Regards,[/font]
[font=Helvetica, "Microsoft Yahei", verdana]Yunfei Han[/font]

Attached Files
.zip   BASE.zip (Size: 22.21 KB / Downloads: 6)
The errors in the listing file suggest that you have a zero PRC_ACTFLO defined somewhere, which is a modeling error.  Can you post the  QA_Check.log file from this run?  It is written in the same folder as the listing file.

I also note that the listing file you provided is dated in November 2017, over five years ago. Have you set your computer date to 2017?
(10-05-2023, 07:54 PM)Antti-L Wrote: The errors in the listing file suggest that you have a zero PRC_ACTFLO defined somewhere, which is a modeling error.  Can you post the  QA_Check.log file from this run?  It is written in the same folder as the listing file.

I also note that the listing file you provided is dated in November 2017, over five years ago. Have you set your computer date to 2017?

Thank you for your reply, but it seems that there is no QA_CHECK.log file here. As shown in the attached image.
Also, does the computer time need to be set to 2017? Does this have an impact on the model operation?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The listing file shows clearly that the file QA_CHECK.log has indeed been written:

**** REPORT FILE SUMMARY
QLOG C:\VEDA\Veda_FE\GAMS_WRKTIMES\QA_CHECK.LOG

However, the listing file also shows that when you have run the case, your computer time was November 8, 2017:

GAMS 24.7.1  r56632 Released Mar 14, 2016 WEX-WEI x86 64bit/MS Windows  11/08/17

I was asking you why this is so.  Please don't ask me why your computer time is such. But why is the time of your run 2017? I think it should be May 2023, but clearly it isn't.
(11-05-2023, 12:41 PM)Antti-L Wrote: The listing file shows clearly that the file QA_CHECK.log has indeed been written:

**** REPORT FILE SUMMARY
QLOG C:\VEDA\Veda_FE\GAMS_WRKTIMES\QA_CHECK.LOG

However, the listing file also shows that when you have run the case, your computer time was November 8, 2017:

GAMS 24.7.1  r56632 Released Mar 14, 2016 WEX-WEI x86 64bit/MS Windows  11/08/17

I was asking you why this is so.  Please don't ask me why your computer time is such. But why is the time of your run 2017?  I think it should be May 2023, but clearly it isn't.

Sorry for that , I may have uploaded the wrong file. I have already uploaded a new LST file. Additionally, I have attached two diagrams of the GAMS program. I don't know what this means.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   BASE.zip (Size: 5.19 KB / Downloads: 6)
Ok, thanks, the new listing file is better (looks like it is the right one).
However, the test model has severe problems, resulting in many compile time warnings and errors.

In particular, it seems that your region definitions are in some way quite messed up.
The following regions cause domain violations:

  gaoluliantie
  gaolupenchuiqingqiliantie
  lianjiao
  qiutuan
  REG1
  Region
  shaojie
  shaojie and qiutuan
  zhijiehuanyuan

I cannot help much about it without seeing the model, but perhaps the VEDA developers can help you further.
Anyway, for some reason, none of these regions seem to be defined as regions in your model, but they are still referred to in some attributes.  The regions "REG1" and "Region" also look suspicious as such, and the region "shaojie and qiutuan" causes a syntax error due to the spaces in the name.  I think VEDA-FE did have an option for enclosing labels in quotes to avoid that error; see Tools → User Options → General.
(11-05-2023, 09:39 PM)Antti-L Wrote: Ok, thanks, the new listing file is better (looks like it is the right one).
However, the test model has severe problems, resulting in many compile time warnings and errors.

In particular, it seems that your region definitions are in some way quite messed up.
The following regions cause domain violations:

  gaoluliantie
  gaolupenchuiqingqiliantie
  lianjiao
  qiutuan
  REG1
  Region
  shaojie
  shaojie and qiutuan
  zhijiehuanyuan

I cannot help much about it without seeing the model, but perhaps the VEDA developers can help you further.
Anyway, for some reason, none of these regions seem to be defined as regions in your model, but they are still referred to in some attributes.  The regions "REG1" and "Region" also look suspicious as such, and the region "shaojie and qiutuan" causes a syntax error due to the spaces in the name.  I think VEDA-FE did have an option for enclosing labels in quotes to avoid that error; see Tools → User Options → General.

Thank you very much. Your answer was very helpful, and I will check it again.