Veda2.0 Released!

Unable to Update VEDA Localhost version
I have been unable to update VEDA for a while, I'm stuck on version 1.239.1.1 which works fine on my laptop, but I now want to update it as I think I've hit a bug in the version. I have tried updating to multiple versions in the past few months and I have tried using the installer version to update - I was unable to update VEDA. I have all the perquisites required for the local version & I even uninstalled them and installed them again to see if that would work, unfortunately it did not work. Attached is the log file which I get when I'm trying to install the local version. Also the pop up on my screen says "Cannot download the application. The application is missing the required files. Contact application vendor for assistance". I checked and the required files are with the local version, so I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions? Thanks, Jason

Attached Files
.log   XM8OOE0T.log (Size: 13.27 KB / Downloads: 1)
Can you please share the screenshot of the issue.
We can also do a website meeting, if you are available.
(31-03-2022, 03:29 PM)Ravinder Wrote: Can you please share the screenshot of the issue.

Yeah, I'm available for a meeting. My email is jason.mcguire@ucc.ie 
Essential this is what I see when Im trying to update. 

(31-03-2022, 03:44 PM)JasonMcGuire Wrote:
(31-03-2022, 03:29 PM)Ravinder Wrote: Can you please share the screenshot of the issue.

Yeah, I'm available for a meeting. My email is jason.mcguire@ucc.ie 
Essential this is what I see when Im trying to update. 

Dear Jason,

Veda2.0 update issue has been resolved through the Web Meeting.

Please let me know if you face any issues during the Backup and Restore process.