Veda2.0 Released!

RESULTS with error window
Hello, I was running VEDA, my model was successfully run and I was able to look at the results but then at some point results tub stopped displaying it and the attached error window started popping out. Please see attached log file and the error window. Could you help please?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.log   2022-03-03.log (Size: 12.1 KB / Downloads: 4)
(03-03-2022, 08:24 PM)dtsintsk Wrote: Hello, I was running VEDA, my model was successfully run and I was able to look at the results but then at some point results tub stopped displaying it and the attached error window started popping out. Please see attached log file and the error window. Could you help please?

Try again after restarting the VEDA application and please share the log file with us.
(03-03-2022, 08:29 PM)Ravinder Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 08:24 PM)dtsintsk Wrote: Hello, I was running VEDA, my model was successfully run and I was able to look at the results but then at some point results tub stopped displaying it and the attached error window started popping out. Please see attached log file and the error window. Could you help please?

Try again after restarting the VEDA application and please share the log file with us.

Hi, I tried restarting the computer, restarting the app, starting model from the scratch but it still gives me errors. I have already shared the log file above
(03-03-2022, 11:36 PM)dtsintsk Wrote:

Hi, I tried restarting the computer, restarting the app, starting model from the scratch but it still gives me errors. I have already shared the log file above

Can you be available for the web meeting today?
(04-03-2022, 12:20 PM)Ravinder Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 11:36 PM)dtsintsk Wrote:

Can you be available for the web meeting today?

yes I live in the Czech Republic, what time?