Veda2.0 Released!

TIMES sets prc_gr
Hello,
I would like to ask how a combination of two or more prc_gr sets works. For example HPL, CEN (HPL.CEN. previously noted in the model). I get a message: "The following sets have no definition provided: ele.cen., hpl.cen, tch.chp.", when I want to define set of HPL with ELCCOH input commodity (see prinscreen).
I was also not able to find definitions to some sets in the documentation (Part II update Feb 2021) that are listed in Sets browser as TIMES sets, such as CEN, SEP_IMP, SEP_EXP, or SEP_MIN.

I would like to find how this works. Filter for process sets in scenario files seems to be affected by the fact that "no definition provided" for ele.cen., hpl.cen, tch.chp.

Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

> I was also not able to find definitions to some sets in the documentation (Part II update Feb 2021) that are listed in Sets browser as TIMES sets, such as CEN, SEP_IMP, SEP_EXP, or SEP_MIN.

Yes, those process types are not TIMES labels nor identifiers. As far as I know, they are some old VEDA names, probably related to MARKAL.

As you correctly noted, the TIMES process types are listed in the the documentation (Part II). TIMES delivers to VEDA the membership indicators of only those process sets, which are defined in TIMES according to the TIMES process types.