Veda2.0 Released!

VFE case export issue
When exporting cases from VFE via Case Manager > Export, I notice that the case list is pulled from the UserOptions table in UserOptions.MDB. For my use case this is an issue because the UserOptions table seems to keep a record of all cases that have ever been created within a particular model (presumably there is some limit on this but I'm not sure what it is). So even if I have cleaned the FE Case Manager view down to just a few cases (those that I want to keep and export), the export picks up a huge list of cases I don't want.

So I wonder, is there a way to either a) clean the list in the UserOptions table when those cases are deleted in FE Case Manager or b) Export only a selected number of cases?

I have tried exporting all cases and then editting the .csv file down to a smaller list but that seems to cause problems on import (which I don't understand why).

Many thanks
One way to shorten the list of cases is to use the Delete button on top of the Case manager. We can do a web meeting if the problem persists.