Veda2.0 Released!

NCAP_AFCS parameter not recognized
Dear Antti

I want to get back to you regarding my issue with the NCAP_AFC implementation. I tried already to help myself based on another thread (here), but unfortunately, it didn't succeed in my model yet. Probably I am overlooking an important aspect, so I would highly appreciate your help.

I have a model with electric cars, batteries within such cars, and the respective charging infrastructure to charge these batteries. I distinguish by three different types of charging infrastructure: slow charging at home (HC7kW), commercial public charging (PC22kW), and rapid public charging (PC150kW). In the first attached figure, you find a scheme of the relevant part in my model.

Now, I would like to use NCAP_AFC on an (hourly) timeslice level to control at which times how much electricity can flow from a specific type of charging infrastructure into the battery of the car. For example, I would like to implement a charging profile for home charging infrastructure, which reflects that electricity can only flow at times when the car is standing at home (I have data available for the times when the car stands at home). 
For this, I tried to implement a NCAP_AFC that connects the T-ELC-TC_Bat process with the individual input commodities T-ELC-car_HC7kW, T-ELC-car_PC22kW, and T-ELC-car_PC150kW, respectively. For testing purposes, I have set the values for each timeslice to 0 to see if the model implements the constraint correctly (second screenshot), but once I know that it works, I would not use 0-values anymore. In the third and fourth screenshots, you find the summary for the relevant process and commodity from the Master-overview in VFE, respectively. 
Please ignore the "_BHIO_Sx" in the naming convention when comparing the names to the schematic visualization of figure 1, as I left this part of my naming convention away to keep it more simple.

I also found in the EQ_CAFLAC equation of the .lst file that the defined NCAP_AFC is currently not entering the equation.

I hope this describes my problem well, but I am happy to provide more information if necessary. 
If this might be more efficient for you, I would also be available for a video call with screen-sharing.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sandro

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: NCAP_AFCS parameter not recognized - by Sandro_Luh - 26-10-2021, 01:47 PM