Veda2.0 Released!

CREATING AND IMPORTING NEW SCENARIOS
Hello, 

My name is Xavier. I am trying to build new scenarios but on importing the model folder in VEDA-FE, the scenarios appear white and indicate that they are not imported. Is there something I need to do while creating these scenarios either from a scratch or modifying an existing scenario folder? 

Regards
Xavier
did you select the scenarios before clicking SYNC button?
(10-03-2020, 12:38 PM)AKanudia Wrote: did you select the scenarios before clicking SYNC button?

When they failed to upload, I checked in the boxes to select. When I try to run the model, they say the scenarios have no data.
The scenario folders can be seen in VEDA-FE, they appear white. I checked the boxes and redid the sync. When I clicked solve, it showed that the scenarios have no data.
(10-03-2020, 03:26 PM)xavier Wrote: The scenario folders can be seen in VEDA-FE, they appear white. I checked the boxes and redid the sync. When I clicked solve, it showed that the scenarios have no data.

Please send along your scenario file.
g2
The Scen_Peak_RSV has the wrong region, Scen_Peak_RSV imports just fine.
g2
(10-03-2020, 04:03 PM)Gary Wrote: The Scen_Peak_RSV has the wrong region, Scen_Peak_RSV imports just fine.

Thank you very much Gary. It just worked! Let me check the other model folders for such errors as well.