Veda2.0 Released!

Is it possible to set low limitation to NCAP_AF?
Hi, I am tyring to set lowest limitation for the  load rate of Coal-fired thermal power. Is it possible to set low limitation with NCAP_AF? for example set  NCAP_AF~LO=0.3.

Thank you for help

Zheng
Sure it is possible. Setting NCAP_AF~LO=0.3 (without specifying timeslice) would set the same minimum load level for all timeslices.
(21-06-2022, 07:45 PM)Antti-L Wrote: Sure it is possible. Setting NCAP_AF~LO=0.3 (without specifying timeslice) would set the same minimum load level for all timeslices.

Dear Antti-L

Thank you for for the reply。
    I tried setting the NCAP_AF~UP=0.7  and NCAP_AF~LO=0.3 at the same time. however, it seems only  NCAP_AF~UP limitation worked, the NCAP_AF~LO does not work. 
It certainly works here, in all models. What makes you say that NCAP_AF~LO does not work?
Dear Antti-L
I compared the electricity output and the capacity, the output was much lower than the assumed minimum output at the load level of 0.3. But I found the reason, it is due to I also set RCAP_BND=1 , there are "-" value of VAR_cap, so the actual capacity is lower than I think , and the AF~LO actually has worked.

Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  interpolation setting for NCAP_AF Anjali 3 8,512 26-11-2017, 05:14 PM
Last Post: AKanudia