Veda2.0 Released!

TIMES new scenario importing method
Dear all, 

I am Alebachew in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia working as a senior energy researcher and now i am using VEDA_FE and VEDA_BE TIMES modelling tool but after creating a new scenario in VEDA_FE and the created new scenarios are not seen in VEDA_BE and also when i am importing the results. For more clarity i attached the screenshot of the problems. Also i need help on how to work sensitivity analysis. You can observe that the newly developed scenarios are UC_ELCExports and DEM_HIGH but thay are not seen in VEDA_BE screen and also under the of scenario

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The problem is that "scenario" means different things in VEDA FE and BE.

in FE, we use it for sets of assumptions that are created in different files. We select a bunch of them to create a CASE on the case manager (ETH_REF_RPS2). This CASE is what will appear in VEDA BE, which it does.

You also need to check the other selections. Normally, you would select only one demand scenario in a case, and both new tech scenarios.
(17-02-2020, 12:09 PM)AKanudia Wrote: The problem is that "scenario" means different things in VEDA FE and BE.

in FE, we use it for sets of assumptions that are created in different files. We select a bunch of them to create a CASE on the case manager (ETH_REF_RPS2). This CASE is what will appear in VEDA BE, which it does.

You also need to check the other selections. Normally, you would select only one demand scenario in a case, and both new tech scenarios.

Dear AKanudia,

thank you very much for your supportive information and can you help me again using the remote support tool