Veda2.0 Released!

How exactly is the import of the VFE comment tag “\I:” working?
  • Sometimes, it is working when it is put in the same cell before e.g. “\I:ANNUAL”, …

• sometimes, an additional blank space (“\I: ANNUAL”) is needed, …

• sometimes we have to put it in the column before the actual table

We also get the impression that it works different for the normal scenario tables and the user constraint definitions (e.g. we now have some UC_names with “\I:UC_CapDev …” in the VFE data base)

If we understand how exactly the import is being done, maybe we understand how we have to use the tag in each case.

Thanks a lot,
Martin
Here is a quick reply. The following will surely be ignored:

- FI_Process and FI_Commodity tables: Rows that have Sets column starting with "\I:"
- FI_T tables: Rows that have any cell starting with "\I:" that is under, or to the left of, the FI_T tag
- All TFM_* tables: Rows with the Attribute column starting with "\I:"
- UC_T table: Rows with cells under UC_N starting with "\I:"

In addition, any column header starting with "\I::" will ignore the column.
(01-10-2018, 11:45 PM)AKanudia Wrote: Here is a quick reply. The following will surely be ignored:

- FI_Process and FI_Commodity tables: Rows that have Sets column starting with "\I:"
- FI_T tables: Rows that have any cell starting with "\I:" that is under, or to the left of, the FI_T tag
- All TFM_* tables: Rows with the Attribute column starting with "\I:"
- UC_T table: Rows with cells under UC_N starting with "\I:"

In addition, any column header starting with "\I::" will ignore the column.

Thanks for the fast response!

Does it have an impact if the "\I:" is folloowed by a blank space like "I\: "?

And what could be the reason that the VFE database hase entries like "\I:UC_CapDev..."? These entries shoudl actually be excluded.

(These problems just arose yesterday, from some new scenario files we created by copying and adapting old ones that worke)
Martin, can you post the scenario file which has \I:UC_CapDev entries?
(02-10-2018, 03:14 PM)Vikrant Wrote: Martin, can you post the scenario file which has \I:UC_CapDev entries?

I send it by mail.

We now put the I\: tag in the column before, but the UC still gets imported.

Before that we used I\: as a (conditional) prefix to the UC name, and n VFE, there were UCs named "\I:UC_CapDev_..."