Veda2.0 Released!

Acquiring TIMES Source Code
Information 
The latest VEDAInstaller is no longer bundled with the TIMES Code. For VedaInstaller version v9.20 and above, users must manually install the latest TIMES code after installing VEDA-FE.

To download and install the latest TIMES Code, kindly follow the guide as explained on the VedaSupport Site.
Hi,

I've installed Veda according to VEDA Support website. This Error message keeps coming up on my monitor when I wanted to install the latest TIMES code.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It seems your windows folder permission or antivirus didn't allow the VEDA_FE application to unzip the file.

Kindly follow the below steps to unzip the Times Source code manually and put it on the VEDA_Fe folder location(VEDA\VEDA_FE\).

For example:-

First of all, unzip GAMS_SrcTIMESCurrent.zip, after unzip you will get GAMS_SrcTIMESv4xx.zip file.

After that, unzip the GAMS_SrcTIMES4xx.zip at this location(C:\VEDA\VEDA_FE)

After doing the above steps, now open the VEDA_FE application and check in the FE Case Manager.
GAMS Source Code folder updated itself like the below image.

Please let me know if anyone is still facing any issue after following the above steps. I would be happy to help you.

Thanks & Regards,
Ravinder Singh Chauhan
(25-03-2020, 11:58 AM)Ravinder Wrote: It seems your windows folder permission or antivirus didn't allow the VEDA_FE application to unzip the file.

Kindly follow the below steps to unzip the Times Source code manually and put it on the VEDA_Fe folder location(VEDA\VEDA_FE\).

First of all, unzip GAMS_SrcTIMESCurrent.zip, after unzip you will get GAMS_SrcTIMESv4xx.zip file.

After doing the above steps, now open the VEDA_FE application and check in the FE Case Manager.

Please let me know if anyone is still facing any issue after following the above steps. I would be happy to help you.

Thanks & Regards,
Ravinder Singh Chauhan

Hi Ravinder,

Thanks for helping to solve this problem. It's working! 

Regards,
Hamed
(25-03-2020, 08:03 PM)Hamed Kouchaki Penchah Wrote:
(25-03-2020, 11:58 AM)Ravinder Wrote: It seems your windows folder permission or antivirus didn't allow the VEDA_FE application to unzip the file.

Thanks & Regards,
Ravinder Singh Chauhan

Hi Ravinder,

Thanks for helping to solve this problem. It's working! 

Regards,
Hamed

Dear Hamed,

Thanks for the update!

Thanks & Regards,
Ravinder Singh Chauhan