Veda2.0 Released!

unexpected termination of run
The version I used is V4.5.5, and the GAMS source code has been installed as shown in figure 1.
Why the unexpected termination of run appeared?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The messages...

"Could not open file: ..\GAMS_SRCTIMESCURRENT\times2veda.vdd"
"Msg: No such file or directory"

...seem to indicate that either the source code does not exist there, or that the whole folder does not exist, or that you have some permission problem with that folder. I'd suggest to check about these.
The GAMS_SRCTIMESCURRENT file has been put into the VEDA_FE.
and the permission of administrative running has given to the VEDA.

Error Log File for Guest[GuestOrg]
the error logs:

Starts From 2/12/2018 8:17:36 PM

Version: 4.5.5
Model: TIMES LicType: VFTI
2/12/2018 8:17:36 PM
Error while VEDA-FE: Path not found In Procedure VEDA_FE.frmSelections.cmdBrowseNewGAMSSRC_Click [120]
{0}
I'not quite sure how can check whether the full permission has been given. but in the instructions on "If using Vista or Win7", there is only instructions for vista, what about win7? my system is win7
(12-02-2018, 06:30 PM)Sharonchang Wrote: Error Log File for Guest[GuestOrg]
the error logs:

Starts From 2/12/2018 8:17:36 PM

Version: 4.5.5
Model: TIMES LicType: VFTI
2/12/2018 8:17:36 PM
Error while VEDA-FE: Path not found In Procedure VEDA_FE.frmSelections.cmdBrowseNewGAMSSRC_Click [120]
{0}

Sharon, 
The error suggests improper Windows User permissions. Can you please check if All Administrator/User Permissions are available for your windows user?
Please refer to VEDASupport Site for more details on warranting these permissions.
Utsav Jha VEDA Support
The permission has been given as I known as shown in figures below.

If you click on the title "GAMS Source Code folder" in the Case Manager, do you get a listing of the files in that folder?
click on the title "GAMS Source Code folder" in the Case Manager, the file will be shown in that folder

I see. That explains it.

You don't have the TIMES source code files in the folder. Please put them all there.
Sharon,

GAMS_SRCTIMESCURRENT.zip having another compress file GAMS_SRCTIMESv421.zip. So if you are moving GAMS_SRC manually than you have to extract that (GAMS_SRCTIMESv421.zip) zip in VEDA_FE folder.

That means path will look like "Veda\VEDA_FE\GAMS_SRCTIMESv421".
And there is a odd problem occured. once i run demo model provided by VEDA, the GAMS Source Code folder looks like normal. but when i run my own model, the GAMS Source Code folder is empty. I didn't change anything.

Thanks a lot! The problem has been solved.
(12-02-2018, 07:52 PM)Sharonchang Wrote: Thanks a lot! The problem has been solved.

This issue was solved by ensuring appropriate Windows user permissions and Antivirus exclusions for VEDA Applications.
Utsav Jha VEDA Support