Veda2.0 Released!

VEDA_FE bizarre behaviors
I see this bizarre behavior: In the processes definition tab of new tech sheet. I defined various technologies:

VEDA reads all technologies from the top to RSDTwoShDRtech8, but it does not read all COM* technologies and it reads all technologies after COMFourSH8DR. I tried to reimport database and restart everything but again VEDA does not read COM* techs!
One more problem:

I want to define some other trade links (biomass) besides electricity trade links. However, when I define them in _Trade_links_ excel file, VEDA doesn't read them, but when I define them using VEDA_FE, they are shown in VEDA_FE and the excel file that is generated by VEDA_FE is exactly the same as how I defined them. Then I want to assign some attributes to this new links (efficiency) in a scenario file. However, when I sync that scenario file, VEDA does not recognize the trade links that are generated by itself anymore. Your help is appreciated.
first check if there is any special formatting in the cells that are being ignored. Then, copy the names that are being ignored in a new SubRES in DEMO model and see if that works. The best would be to have this problem reproduced in a smaller model that we can look at ourselves.
(11-05-2017, 03:36 AM)saleh Wrote: One more problem:

I want to define some other trade links (biomass) besides electricity trade links. However, when I define them in _Trade_links_ excel file, VEDA doesn't read them, but when I define them using VEDA_FE, they are shown in VEDA_FE and the excel file that is generated by VEDA_FE is exactly the same as how I defined them. Then I want to assign some attributes to this new links (efficiency) in a scenario file. However, when I sync that scenario file, VEDA does not recognize the trade links that are generated by itself anymore. Your help is appreciated.

Can you send me the files that are not working as expected? Which version of VFE are you using?
(24-05-2017, 10:19 AM)AKanudia Wrote:

Can you send me the files that are not working as expected? Which version of VFE are you using?

Please see the attached files. As I said earlier trade_link file is generated by VEDA, but it doesn't read it anymore when I want sync BIO_trade scenario. I use v4.4.7. 

For the first problem, there is no formatting and I tried to introduce those technologies using different new tech sheets but none of them worked. Actually, they used to work earlier, but at some point, this happened which is totally strange!

Attached Files
.xls   ScenTrade__Trade_Links.XLS (Size: 38.5 KB / Downloads: 5)
.xls   Scen_BIO_TRADE.xls (Size: 53 KB / Downloads: 5)
(24-05-2017, 08:58 PM)saleh Wrote:
(24-05-2017, 10:19 AM)AKanudia Wrote:

Please see the attached files. As I said earlier trade_link file is generated by VEDA, but it doesn't read it anymore when I want sync BIO_trade scenario. I use v4.4.7. 

For the first problem, there is no formatting and I tried to introduce those technologies using different new tech sheets but none of them worked. Actually, they used to work earlier, but at some point, this happened which is totally strange!

You have to update to the latest version. I am sending you the download link using email.