Veda2.0 Released!

Day countdown
Dear VEDA Forum,

I am working with VEDA FE and BE and have requested the license for both. I inserted the license I recieved adn it worked for both, but somehow the -days to expire countdown- is still showing in the bar in the VEDA FE. I do not know if this is normal...should I wait for the countdown to expire? The initial dialog box that originally requeste the license does no longer appear, therefor I suppose that I am working with a licensed VEDA FE...? Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Pablo
Pablo Carvajal
(30-05-2017, 07:02 PM)Pacarval Wrote: Dear VEDA Forum,

I am working with VEDA FE and BE and have requested the license for both. I inserted the license I recieved adn it worked for both, but somehow the -days to expire countdown- is still showing in the bar in the VEDA FE. I do not know if this is normal...should I wait for the countdown to expire? The initial dialog box that originally requeste the license does no longer appear, therefor I suppose that I am working with a licensed VEDA FE...? Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Pablo

Hi Pablo,

Can you tell the version of VEDA-FE which you are using?
(31-05-2017, 11:32 AM)Vikrant Wrote:

Cheers,

Pablo

Hi Pablo,

Hi Vikrant, 

Thank for your reply. Yes, it is VEDA FE 4.5.3

Cheers, 

Pablo
Pablo Carvajal
(31-05-2017, 04:06 PM)Pacarval Wrote:
(31-05-2017, 11:32 AM)Vikrant Wrote:

Cheers,

Pablo

Hi Pablo,

Hi Vikrant, 

Thank for your reply. Yes, it is VEDA FE 4.5.3

Cheers, 

Pablo

Hi Pablo,
I have shared the link of the latest installer with you. Kindly update your VEDA application and let us know if the problem is solved.
Utsav Jha VEDA Support
Hi Utsav,

I don't see the link. Would you be kind enough to share it again. Thank you very much. Do I have to request a new license?

Cheers,

Pablo
Pablo Carvajal
(31-05-2017, 06:50 PM)Pacarval Wrote: Hi Utsav,

I don't see the link. Would you be kind enough to share it again. Thank you very much. Do I have to request a new license?

Cheers,

Pablo

Pablo, check your message box on forum.