Veda2.0 Released!

User constraint across technologies
Good evening modellers,

what I am about to do is limiting the maximum capacity across a sum of technologies for each region, for each year for each time slice.
Let's say for example I have maximum biogas potentials of installed capacity for each region, but two technologies: One biogas system with CHP and one without.

I was trying around for quite some time and what I did in the end was:
Code:
~UC_Sets: R_E: RegXY                            

~UC_T                
UC_N    Pset_PN    Attribute    LimType    UC_CAP    UC_RHSRTS    UC_RHSRTS~0    UC_Desc
UC_BioSumUsageXY    ELC_BIO        UP    1    0,522177    5    The limit for bio gas capacity counts for the sum of CHP and ELE plants
    CHP_BIO            1

This works. However, its quite cumbersome as one needs to repeat this manually for every region in the model (as every region has of course its own potential).
Unfortuantely the ~UC_T tables apparently do not interpret a column called "Region".

That's why I was wondering if there is a more elegant / quick why setting up a bound on the sum over technology capacities for each region?!

Thanks for your help in advance!
UC_T does support a Region column, but it has to appear under or to the left of the UC_T tag. You can also use as a column header.

If it doesn't work, post the structure that you tried.
Thanks, Amit. Just putting a region column left from the tag did the trick.

Is there anywhere a site in the documentation, in which is clearly described which type of table (~FI_T , ~TFM_INS , ~UC_T , ...) can / must have which columns and where they have to be placed ??