Veda2.0 Released!

user constraint
I'd like to give a bound on the ratio of diesel to gasoline ratio. Is the user constraint I modeled right?
The formulation is
   Diesel/Gasoline怊1.2

~UC_T
UC_N UC_ATTR~LHS UC_ATTR~RHS Pset_Set Pset_PN Pset_CO Cset_SET Cset_CN Attribute Year LimType UC_COMPRD~LHS UC_COMPRD~RHS UC_RHSRTS UC_RHSRTS~0
UC_GDRATIO COMPRD COMPRD,SYNC OILGAS 2015 UP 1.5 0 5
OILGAS 2050 1.2
OILDST 2015 1
OILDST 2050 1

It looks almost right to me.  But make sure the ~UC_T is above the last index column (LimType in your example).

In addition, the UC_ATTR specification requires two indexes, and so I wonder what is the purpose of your UC_ATTR~LHS, with just COMPRD under it?  I would suggest to remove that column.

Thanks a lot!
I've changed the location of ~UC_T, and it does work.
And when I remove the  column of UC_ATTR~LHS, it also works. What situation can the UC_ATTR~LHS be ignored? Only the same attribute with RHS?
In your example, you want to apply the SYNC modifier to the COMPRD component of the constraint on the RHS side, and therefore you need the UC_ATTR~RHS with COMPRD,SYNC. But for the LHS side, you are obviously not applying any modifier to any component of this constraint. Therefore, you should not specify any UC_ATTR~LHS.
Thanks a lot!