Download the latest version of VEDA-FE (45824) and VEDA-BE (492012)

Veda Application Installation guide

VB error
Hello,

I was going to open VEDA_BE, but I did not notice it was already open. When I tried to import the results, I encountered an error saying ''The Microsoft Jet Database engine cannot find the input table or query 'Attribute_VDesc'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.''
I closed VB and restarted my computer, but now when I open VB I see this error again and I cannot do anything in VB. I defined some sets and tables in VB and if I re-install VB, I will probably lose them. I wonder if you could help me resolve this problem?

Thanks,
Samaneh
Sorry to have missed this post.

To sort out such mishaps in general, the best way is to delete all scenarios (using the delete all button on the bottom left of delete tab) and choose to "purge" when prompted. This will get VBE to lose all information apart from sets and tables definitions.
(04-02-2013, 11:08 PM)AKanudia Wrote: Sorry to have missed this post.

To sort out such mishaps in general, the best way is to delete all scenarios (using the delete all button on the bottom left of delete tab) and choose to "purge" when prompted. This will get VBE to lose all information apart from sets and tables definitions.

Hi Amit

I am having a similar problem when I was opening an existing VBE database.  it gave an error message and closes VBE window after click ok (of the error message).   the  problem was recurring.......           Log file is given below:

Version: 4.9.11
24.04.2019 14:17:43 
Error in procedure Some Tables are missing: 
 Attribute, Attribute_VDesc
Source = 
Number = 0
Description = 
Error Stack 

what's wrong?  Appreciate some help. 

by the way, I also tried by renaming the VBE database (wherein lot of tables, PRE/COM sets... are defined)
thanks
Kannan
Kannan
Kannon, Sometimes multiple activities on the same database cause this. Recently we made some changes to handle this "table not found" issue. 

Please get the latest version to get a resolution.