Veda2.0 Released!

stock!!
Hi, I have a problem regarding future processes. I am trying to define upper-bounds for a new process, which will be available in 2020, for certain years (2023 and 2030) and I want the model interpolates these upper-bounds for middle years. First, I used PRC_RESID, but to my surprise, it ignores bound and behaves as it is FX. Is there anyway to do this in BY_Trans file?
PRC_RESID defines the existing residual capacity of plants installed in the past.  Therefore, it should not be used for the purpose of defining an upper bound for new capacity. It can, however, also be used for forcing new capacity to become available in future years, if using it for such purpose is deemed useful.

You describe that you want to define upper-bounds for a new process, and I assume the bounds are for the capacity. You can use CAP_BND(UP) for defining upper bounds for the total capacity in each period, and NCAP_BND(UP) for defining upper bounds for new capacity installed in each period. You should use interpolation options if you want the bounds to be interpolated.