Veda2.0 Released!

"automation error interface" error
Hi all,

After updating Microsoft office last week , I m getting this error  " automation error interface". I m not able to sync files in veda_fe. I  m also not able to export the Veda_be table. ( attached screenshot of the error messages).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Shivika,

Veda applications(VEDA_FE/BE) are not able to find the excel object on your machine. 
First, you need to completely remove multiple instances of offices from your machine.

Please follow the below steps:-
  • Download the automated tool.

• Run the SetupProd_OffScrub.exe file.

• Select the version you want to uninstall, and then select Next.

• Follow through the remaining screens and when prompted, restart your computer.

• After you restart your computer, the uninstall tool automatically re-opens to complete the final step of the uninstall process. Follow the remaining prompts.

• After uninstalling, you will need to reinstall the Office.

Please let me know if you continue to have the same problem after following the above steps.
(17-06-2021, 12:26 PM)Hi Ravinder,Thanks for your suggestion. I reinstall ms office following the steps that you suggested. I m still getting error( see the attachment). Ravinder Wrote: Hi Shivika,

Veda applications(VEDA_FE/BE) are not able to find the excel object on your machine. 
First, you need to completely remove multiple instances of offices from your machine.

Please follow the below steps:-
  • Download the automated tool.

• Run the SetupProd_OffScrub.exe file.

• Select the version you want to uninstall, and then select Next.

• Follow through the remaining screens and when prompted, restart your computer.

• After you restart your computer, the uninstall tool automatically re-opens to complete the final step of the uninstall process. Follow the remaining prompts.

• After uninstalling, you will need to reinstall the Office.

Please let me know if you continue to have the same problem after following the above steps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Shivika,

Can you please share the log file with me?
Hi Shivika,

Please download the MS Access database engine from the below link and install it, your problem will be resolved!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0yjjrtinotside...e.exe?dl=0

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Persistent Import Error after Sync Ismail Kimuli 0 201 02-03-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Ismail Kimuli
  VB error Samaneh 10 12,542 29-09-2022, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Ravinder
  ODBC Driver error while synchronizing juan.correalaguna@vito.be 1 1,191 31-03-2022, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Ravinder
  CPLEX Error 1707 - Infeasibility, but can't find where henriqueanjos 3 2,705 30-07-2021, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Antti-L
  "automation error interface" error shivika 0 1,186 17-06-2021, 02:13 AM
Last Post: shivika
  CPLEX Error 1707: Infeasibility Finder requires a basic solution. Lukas 2 2,808 14-04-2021, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Lukas
  ODBC driver related error shivika 2 2,877 05-11-2020, 02:30 PM
Last Post: shivika
  Fatal error in VEDA opening vahid.aryanpur 2 3,535 15-07-2020, 06:05 PM
Last Post: vahid.aryanpur
  Issue with constraint: Error Code 172 NeilGrant 5 5,875 28-05-2020, 02:08 PM
Last Post: NeilGrant
  Error in Transformation of new technology MDB Viktor Racz 2 3,761 12-02-2020, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Viktor Racz