Veda2.0 Released!

Veda-FE
Hello, 
   When I re-import the SubRes-HydroPum, it always occurs it, see the picture. Does it influence the data imported or the results?
   Thank you very much.
   Anna

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can you convert the error msg in English? or else you can post the error log file here.
Photo 
(16-07-2019, 03:03 PM)guozhi1305 Wrote: Hello, 
   When I re-import the SubRes-HydroPum, it always occurs it, see the picture. Does it influence the data imported or the results?
   Thank you very much.
   Anna

Dear Anna,

Your database may have been corrupted. Please try "compact and repair database" by MS Access.

Microsoft Access 2016 and 2013

You can select the option from the Database Tools ribbon:

It is also available on the File Menu. Choose Info, then select the Compact & Repair Database button on the right:

Microsfot Access 2010

Similarly, the Compact and Repair Database option is on the Database Tools ribbon:

It is also available on the File Menu, under Info. Select the Compact & Repair Database button on the right:

(16-07-2019, 03:23 PM)Vikrant Wrote: Can you convert the error msg in English? or else you can post the error log file here.
The attached file is the error log.
Thank you very much.

Attached Files
.txt   AltErrorLog.txt (Size: 5.96 KB / Downloads: 2)
(16-07-2019, 03:39 PM)Ravinder Wrote:
   Thank you very much.
   Anna

Dear Anna,

Your database may have been corrupted. Please try "compact and repair database" by MS Access.

It is also available on the File Menu. Choose Info, then select the Compact & Repair Database button on the right:

Microsfot Access 2010

Similarly, the Compact and Repair Database option is on the Database Tools ribbon:

It is also available on the File Menu, under Info. Select the Compact & Repair Database button on the right:
Dear Ravinder:
    I have tried the way as you suggested, while there are some wrong occured, could you please help me through Teamviewer?
    Thank you very much.
    Anna
(17-07-2019, 02:30 PM)guozhi1305 Wrote:
(16-07-2019, 03:39 PM)Ravinder Wrote:
   Thank you very much.
   Anna

Dear Anna,

Microsfot Access 2010

Dear Ravinder:
    I have tried the way as you suggested, while there are some wrong occured, could you please help me through Teamviewer?
    Thank you very much.
    Anna

Sure Anna, kindly drop an email at support@kanors.com. I will send you web meeting link within half an hour.