VedaSupport Forum
Day countdown - Printable Version

+- VedaSupport Forum (http://forum.kanors-emr.org)
+-- Forum: VEDA Installation (http://forum.kanors-emr.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Questions and Observations (http://forum.kanors-emr.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Day countdown (/showthread.php?tid=536)

Day countdown - Pacarval - 30-05-2017

Dear VEDA Forum, I am working with VEDA FE and BE and have requested the license for both. I inserted the license I recieved adn it worked for both, but somehow the -days to expire countdown- is still showing in the bar in the VEDA FE. I do not know if this is normal...should I wait for the countdown to expire? The initial dialog box that originally requeste the license does no longer appear, therefor I suppose that I am working with a licensed VEDA FE...? Any inputs would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Pablo

RE: Day countdown - Vikrant - 31-05-2017

(30-05-2017, 07:02 PM)Pacarval Wrote: Dear VEDA Forum, I am working with VEDA FE and BE and have requested the license for both. I inserted the license I recieved adn it worked for both, but somehow the -days to expire countdown- is still showing in the bar in the VEDA FE. I do not know if this is normal...should I wait for the countdown to expire? The initial dialog box that originally requeste the license does no longer appear, therefor I suppose that I am working with a licensed VEDA FE...? Any inputs would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Pablo
Hi Pablo, Can you tell the version of VEDA-FE which you are using?

RE: Day countdown - Pacarval - 31-05-2017

(31-05-2017, 11:32 AM)Vikrant Wrote:
(30-05-2017, 07:02 PM)Pacarval Wrote: Dear VEDA Forum, I am working with VEDA FE and BE and have requested the license for both. I inserted the license I recieved adn it worked for both, but somehow the -days to expire countdown- is still showing in the bar in the VEDA FE. I do not know if this is normal...should I wait for the countdown to expire? The initial dialog box that originally requeste the license does no longer appear, therefor I suppose that I am working with a licensed VEDA FE...? Any inputs would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Pablo
Hi Vikrant,  Thank for your reply. Yes, it is VEDA FE 4.5.3 Cheers,  Pablo

RE: Day countdown - utsavjha - 31-05-2017

(31-05-2017, 04:06 PM)Pacarval Wrote:
(31-05-2017, 11:32 AM)Vikrant Wrote:
Hi Vikrant,  Thank for your reply. Yes, it is VEDA FE 4.5.3 Cheers,  Pablo
Hi Pablo, I have shared the link of the latest installer with you. Kindly update your VEDA application and let us know if the problem is solved.

RE: Day countdown - Pacarval - 31-05-2017

Hi Utsav, I don't see the link. Would you be kind enough to share it again. Thank you very much. Do I have to request a new license? Cheers, Pablo

RE: Day countdown - Vikrant - 31-05-2017

(31-05-2017, 06:50 PM)Pacarval Wrote: Hi Utsav, I don't see the link. Would you be kind enough to share it again. Thank you very much. Do I have to request a new license? Cheers, Pablo
Pablo, check your message box on forum.